Wednesday, 9 March 2016

Jacob Zuma's Visit to Nigeria Won Ali Baba N2m

A renowned Comedian in Nigeria, Ali Baba
has predicted the coming of the South African
president to Nigeria to discuss 
the fine on Telecom giant MTN by the
Federal Government. His prediction has won
him N2m. Read his post on instagram

”When people call me a comedian, I don’t
argue. Because I am. When people call me
unserious, I sometimes agree reluctantly. But
to be honest, I am a lot of things. I love to
read. I love photography. I probably have
originated and designed many corporate logos
of companies, But that’s what a ghost creative
mind does. The other thing I do a lot is look
beyond the noise and the consequences of
certain issues in the front burner of our
national discourse. When the fine was placed
on MTN by NCC, I told someone who is a
renowned lawyer and seasoned commentator
on national affairs, that if Mandela were alive,
MTN and South African Government would
have sent him to talk to the Nigerian
government, all in a bid to not pay that fine.
He said everything is a joke to you. But I was
serious. That in the present situation, he
should watch and see, that President Jacob
Zuma would be heading to Nigeria shortly, to
negotiate the penalty. One of the people at the
gathering, a former minister, told me to go and
sit down. I don’t know how it came to betting,
but one of them said if Zuma comes to Nigeria
because of the MTN issue he will give me 2
million Naira. And if he doesn’t, and the issue
is resolved, I will give him N1m. The former
minister witnessed. So, there I was this
morning at about 8:30am, just getting ready
for the office, my phone rang. It was Oga
Former minister. “Ali, I am beginning to fear
you ooo.” What did I do sir? “President Zuma
is coming to Nigeria! You this Urhobo winch!”.
I hung up & called my debtor. The phone rang
out. He called me back, 30 minutes or so, later.
Oga Zuma is coming oooo! “Don’t be too
excited” he said, “we are not sure it’s because
of MTN”. Ok sir, I replied. The details of the
visit are being worked out right now. And
guess what, it’s looking like I predicted. Why
was MTN fined? NCC claims people were using
their unregistered SIM cards to carry out
terrorist acts, kidnapping, Robbery and all
kinds of act that undermined the security &
peace of this country. Fast forward. Nigeria
just signed a security pact with The SA
government. Then the next thing Zuma visits…
Wetin o sabi SEF? Me I am waiting for my
alert. Call me comedian again!”

No comments:

Post a Comment