Tuesday, 17 November 2015

SEE HOW MUCH MILLIONS GOLDEN EAGLETS GOT FOR WINNING U/17 WORLD CUP

According to Nigerian Pilot, members of the FIFA
U-17 World Cup winning squad, the Golden
Eaglets are still in shock after the Nigeria Football
Federation, NFF handed them a 'princely' sum of
N20, 000 each before they dispersed in Abuja last
Thursday.
One of the players allegedly said: “It’s surely not
the best way to treat heroes. The money they
gave us could not even fetch us flight tickets to
take us home to see our loved ones.’’
Another player said on phone yesterday: “I’ve
heard about how badly players have been treated
in the past. I didn’t think ours would come so
soon. I am still, however, grateful to God we
came home with the trophy. The victory has
opened new doors of opportunity which we are
already exploring.’’
NFF had earlier warned European clubs to stay
away from the boys so that they could
concentrate, but if this development is true. that
is definitely not going to happen.

Gathered from entertainment.vacancynigerians.com/2015/11/too-bad-see-how-much-golden-eaglets-got.html?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment