Tuesday, 27 October 2015

ZAURA BUHARI COMMENTS ON MARRIAGE PLANS WITH GOV EL-RUFAI

Zahra Buhari, finally has something to say concerning several insinuations about humiliating a lady in a boutique in Abuja. The pretty first daughter also commented on her marriage plans with Governor El-Rufai. In a recent interview with The Amba Imprint, the first daughter opened up on how being a part of the first family in Nigeria has shaped her, how she has been hurt with various news on the media that painted her in a bad light and the marriage plans that made rounds recently.
About throwing a lady out of a boutique, she said:
“I was in Guildford when I heard all these things coming through and I was surprised. I was in Selfridges when someone stopped me to ask if the story was true- I was not there. I was in my sitting room in Guildford”.

On wat inspires her, she replied:
“My mom inspires me. Whenever she is ready to do something, (she is such a fiery woman) she just gets up and gets it done and it is always for a good cause.
Even my interest in charity work, I know it’s something I get from her. Since we were kids, she encouraged us to give to the less privileged and we enjoyed doing that. And.. My motivation is our position.
We know that we are here to help Nigerians, it is not about us and even way before getting into this position, the less privileged have always been my motivation”.

No comments:

Post a Comment