Friday, 23 October 2015

Maheeda- Why I go unclad

The controversial singer, Caroline Sam, popularly known as
Maheeda, has again stated that she finds joy in
indecency and talking about sex. She said one amongst many things that makes her happy is going nude.
In an Instagram post, the mother of one wrote that
showing off her body and talking about sex were
the things she loves doing and have brought her fame and
success.
According to her,“I know I go unclad, I
know I act very naughty, I know I love and love to
talk about s*x a lot, I know I love to dress sexy
and show off my body, I know I love to entertain
people in any way I can, I know I love to make
people happy, I know I love to help people with my
life experiences, I know I love people.

“As soon as I started paying attention and doing
those things I love very well, I started seeing great
success in all areas of my life,” she wrote.
“My advice is, you can't make a living doing what
you don’t like, but you will make a fortune doing
what you love doing, just do it very well and this is
applicable to me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment