Monday 1 August 2016

NOLLYWOOD ACTOR WHO ALLEGEDLY GOT BURNT ON SET JUST GAVE A DISCLAIMER THAT IT WAS ALL STUNT

Nollywood actor, Ani Iyoho whose photos
Went viral on social media depicting
how he had gotten badly burnt while
filming a Nollywood movie came out to reveal
that the entire debacle was a publicity
stunt and nothing bad happened to him.
He shared new photos of himself
looking hale and hearty along with a
statement on his Instagram page.
He wrote:
"To my friends
For most of you who have ever commented or
sent a chat to me you know I do all I can to
respond to them all. So it hurt me deeply to
keep you in silence and in the dark during this
period. I couldn’t avoid it. The calls were
maddening. My phone had to be turned off till
the matter was resolved in public where it
started.

It worried the production that anything I might
say as an individual may be misinterpreted
further worsening the situation. I’m truly sorry
beyond words for the emotional stress and
inconvenience this might have caused you. It
wasn’t a publicity stunt for me as some might
still want to have you believe. It was a huge
misunderstanding, misrepresentation and
misinterpretation of events of that day and it
took a toll on me in ways I can not explain.
I am however extremely humbled at the love,
care and support I got from you during this
period. Words fail me. I am indebted to you.
Thanks for being there for me and my family.
God bless you and yours. Amen
I am well. It was a movie fire scene that went
well.
Ani Iyoho"

No comments:

Post a Comment